Thursday, June 10

400g

400g Is all that i need to reach 60,000 gold liquid. I have around 1k IotS to make glyphs and vellums. I plan to make at least 8 of every glyph no matter price. I plan to have my glyphs spread among 3 toons to post. This will reduce the amount of glyphs posted by any one toon making the process of canceling and posting faster.

Using Bulk Mail 2 will make distributing crafted glyphs fast. IF you have not tried this addon out i can only urge you to do so. I craft near a mailbox so that when i fill up my bags the first time. I can mail the glyphs to the proper bank toon with just a few clicks. I mean mailing over 60 stacks of 8 glyphs in a matter of seconds. If your using multiple bankers and need mats sent to crafters this will speed the process up.

Not much going on in wow ATM I only post once a day so my income is down to low. Its OK though cause its allowing me to spend more time with family, and on getting my glyph machine more streamlined. Job hunting is also taking allot of time Trying to get my foot in the door is hard.

1 comment:

  1. "This will reduce the amount of glyphs posted by any one toon making the process of canceling and posting faster."

    How? you still have to log off , log back on , cancel repost, the same amount of glyphs
    I run with 2 bankers 1 with glyphs that sell and a second with glyphs that dont , i only repost on the crap glyphs when i feel like it and with my main seller its only 1 visit to bank to pick up glyphs

    ReplyDelete