Tuesday, June 15

New interfaces (no spoilers just size)





I took a screen shot an blanked out the size of the talent calculator. I also blanked out the map so you can't know my location etc. I am flying in old world when it was taken. You'll notice the talent calculator has grown larger. Making the spell book larger allows for it to have a cleaner interface trust me you wont miss that old small spell book or talent interface.


I started a goblin this morning. Only a few quest into their starter zone happy to report so far know quest with get x number of items from this monster. Makes for a better experience not having to farm level 1 creatures for their foot that they clearly have when you kill them. The pet UI for hunters wasn't working at level one maybe its unlocked later level I'm not sure.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm Joined Channel:[3. Local Defense - Durotar]
    Not sure where you are? ;/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol didn't even notice that you win the game sir.

    ReplyDelete