Wednesday, June 16

My First Class in WoW( my wow history)

The first time i played WOW was at a friends house. He had been playing for a few months and let me start a toon just to try it out. A few hours into playing and i had a level 10 Pally. With BS and mining as my professions. This was when wow hooked me and i finally bought it. I must say I'm glad i never have to go through the torture of that first install again. It was terrible downloading 1 Gb of data through a 56k modem takes a few days. Around 4 days i think of 8 hours of D/L at night.



Finally i started my own account but instead of going to a pally i created a Mage. My cousin created a warrior at this time his first toon. We leveled together until around level 33 on the mage. I had a free day a week or so before hitting 30 on the mage and decided to see if i could PL a pally to 20 in 24 hours. I managed to reach level 20 in 20 hours play time this was pre-bc, pre-lichking leveling. It was a grind fest with lower xp the worst part about it was that I wanted my pally to be DPS. Which of course was laughable compared to mage and pure dps classes at the time. Eventually i caught up to my cousin and we quested and did dungeons all the way to 60. The only notable thing happening during this time was that at level 52 I decided to throw in my dps towel and begin healing. My cousin had begun tanking by this time, so getting groups sped up due to having the 2 most needed classes to do a 5 man. We arrived at 60 with allot more play time than it currently takes to get there.



This was when the dungeon crawl began pugging strat live and dead, scholomance. We also did 10 man dungeons UBRS, and the 20 man raid ZG. then we transitioned into doing pug MC, and ONY. He changed to melee dps for a short time while I became a pally leader. Reminding pallies to buff every 5 minutes was a pain. I saw ragnoras a few times never killed him, ONY however died enough times for me to finally win the roll for the T2 helm. Judgment was the best designed pally set IMO.



BC dropped and I stopped playing the pally, my cousin had begun a Lock and caught up to my mage so we began leveling to 70 together. We reached 70 but shortly after reaching it i began a druid which I leveled to 50 before switching from alliance to horde. My first horde toon was a priest that was abandoned at 32, priest are IMO the most boring leveling class. I then began a warrior named MSU that would become my main toon for BC, I got him geared in full t4 and a decent dps set before wrath dropped.



In Lich King I began a DK as my main char because they were OP and I enjoyed it. Shortly after LK dropped I began trying out bid low sell high. I made around 4k gold before quitting wow for around a year. When I came back TOC was released and ICC was just a few months away. When I came back i became serious about making gold the first 10k was mostly from bid low sell normal. After that i began integrating professions and raking in the gold. Now im currently at around 60k gold with a fully geared druid alchemist, a DK scribe, a enchanter and tailor. I have currently stopped making gold or worrying about it though.

The reason being as i began another pally with 3 pieces of BOA gear. He is a recking ball dps machine 250 crits at level 10 is OP. I believe I'm going to play him and enjoy leveling him through the old content pre cataclysm. I'M going to begin gathering more BOA pieces to level a goblin shaman in cataclysm. So now instead of logging on to check mail. I'm logging on to run quest in bloodelf area because I never completed all the areas quest lines. I have this toon enchanted with +100 mana to chest and crusader on the weapon. Having more mana makes leveling much easier. Hopefully i can post some pictures of my paladins journeys through the old world. Currently I'm level 16 I have to make it to level 60 by cataclysms release.


Sorry for the grammer errors in this post.

5 comments:

  1. Why are you leveling to 60 BEFORE Cataclysm?

    Just want to see the old world 1 more time?

    I would think you'd want to wait and do it through the new content.

    Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because im bored of 80 content. I can always level another alt in cataclysm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobreaze? You still out there? Awful quiet around here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lurk in the shadows dealing with RL. I promise something is brewing suffering a little writers block though.

    ReplyDelete