Tuesday, November 3

Saronite Bar 3.3 Speculation

So I've been reading about the transmute saronite bar to titanium bar getting its timer removed. This could be a boon for alchemist and miners. I plan to start stock piling saronite bars which i will save until patch day. Hopefully the price for them will raise dramaticly I plan to post them in stacks of 8 for a hefty profit. IF the market for titanium stays solid though and they sell for around 30g i plan to transmute all of my bars if it shows that it will have the potiental for gains. However i plan to only spend 1k gold on this speculation hopefully it will payoff. Ill just have to wait and see.

1 comment:

  1. Yup, I'm doing the same. If you have Titanium now, you need to sell it while the price is still relatively high, as it will surely decline after patch.

    ReplyDelete